Pages

2.25.2013

Artist Panic!

While I've been doing traditional art for a while, I'm new to the world of digital illustration, so....

Had a moment...okay, more than a moment, of panic last night....thinking, what in the world am I doing, trying to illustrate a children's book, as a newbie????? Am I insane??? There are so many talented illustrators out there, already....how can I hope to compete?

My wonderful husband reassured me...truthfully, which he's great about...he said that, yes, maybe people wouldn't like it....but maybe some, or many, will....just keep plugging...then, try another one....

In any industry, we just have to keep trying, and work hard. We'll be challenged, make mistakes, and grow.

As the guy in "The Water Boy" kept saying, in his great cajun accent...."You can do it!"

So, today, I'm back at it! Breathe...breathe....breathe...



No comments: