Pages

8.31.2013

Jump for Joy...or 'Fro Joy, Whichever You Prefer

Phew! Okay, it's all better now...

Things are more matchy around here.....

Hope you like my update...decided to lighten up and also change to fit my new style....at least my current style...until I change again, right?;)

And I am starting to shamelessly promo the book I'm finishing up illos for....just waiting to hear from author about a couple of things before finishing up, hopefully! (Which is why I have some time to update my blog.)

Then, hopefully, eventually, it'll be published, and then we'll jump fro joy (fro joy??? Does that mean we are joyful because we have 'fros??? Well, we may not have 'fros, but we can jump FOR joy) and then I'll be able to share the whole shebang with you.

Oh, and if you DO have a 'fro, you, too, can jump FOR joy....maybe even more so! 'Cause 'fros rock, man!

No comments: