Pages

5.24.2013

"Finding" My Art

I guess I'm still trying to "find myself" as an artist. While I really dislike this phrase, I can't really think of a better way to put it.  I look at other artists' portfolios and see a unity(?) in their work that I don't seem to have.  My art is literally all over the place. So, I've come to the conclusion that I'm still trying to....figure out my style(?) I don't know....do I need to stick with one style? I don't know...

I just love so much to experiment, though, and to push myself to try new techniques!

What's a girl to do? For now, I guess I'll keep practicing and testing and see what happens...

Here's what I'm working on, at the moment.  Really enjoying painting digitally...seeing what Photoshop and I can do.:)

I'll update this, probably when it's complete.

Keyser wistfully looking out the window, like me searching for my artistic style.

No comments: